Try Awakaba Organic Skincare for 30 days, and if you’re not 100% satisfied we’ll happily accept your free return AND pay you $50 just for wasting your time. Yes, seriously.
We love our products and we want you to love them just as much.
You can choose how to receive your $50 – PayPal, check, cash or crypto.
Just Contact Us and we’ll take care of the rest.
As we personally make each lotion by hand, processing time after you place an order may be 1-3 days depending on how many orders we are currently processing.
Rest assured, we will keep you updated throughout every stage and you will receive package tracking updates via email.
Once your lotion is ready and packed, we will ship it out the same day via USPS and your chosen shipping speed.
If your order is over $49, your shipping is free! 🙂
Missing Item Policy
Although we check and double-check orders prior to shipping, mistakes do happen. If an item is missing, please let us know right away. We can ship it out to you, issue a refund, or include it in your next order. If you receive something you did not order, just enjoy it or share it with someone else!
1. Credit Card: Can only be used via the shopping cart. We use the industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure that your online transaction and credit card information are safe. We do not save credit card information in our system.
2. PayPal: Can be used via the shopping cart or e-mail orders.
3. Cryptocurrency: If you need assistance with paying via any of the cryptos we accept, please reach out to us and we’ll be happy to assist you. Once you select to shop with cryptocurrency, you will see a QR code and our crypto-address. Please make sure to send the exact amount of coins stated on the invoice (don’t send the dollar/euro/etc. amount). Once you’ve initiated the transaction, it will be visible on a block explorer and prove that your funds have been sent to us. Depending on the cryptocurrency and/or transaction volume of the time of your order, coins may take anywhere from a few seconds to a few hours to reach our wallet. Rest assured, if you see your transaction on a block explorer, it is approved and will reach us.
1. How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders are usually shipped within 1 to 3 business days from receipt of payment. We ship using US Priority Mail International along with a third party system.
Packages are delivered on average in 8 to 21 business days depending on the country from which you are ordering.
Our post office often reminds us, once a package arrives in the destination country, they no longer have control of the package delivery.
2. How will I know my order has been shipped?
You will receive an email notification to let you know your package is on its way. If you choose the shipping with tracking (see below) the note will include a link to tracking information.
3. What are my shipping options?
As of this year (2022) we have changed our international shipping in order to offer more affordable postage costs. We are still using the US Postal Service along with a third party system. We are working on expanding the information available on this page—but for now here are the highlights:
Your actual postage will be calculated in the shopping cart based on the weight of the package and the destination.
Since the postage varies and is calculated as you check out, we are unable to provide a cost ahead of time.
Missing Item Policy for International Orders
Although we check and double-check orders prior to shipping, mistakes do happen. Due to the rising cost of international postage, we can no longer ship items that are missing from your international order. If you discover a missing item, please let us know as soon as possible. We will gladly issue a refund for the missing item(s).
Duties, Taxes, and Customs
Please research the policies of YOUR country concerning the receipt of International Packages. International shipping quotes do not include any duties, taxes or other charges that may be applied by your country’s government. Any duties and taxes for international shipments are at the cost of the customer.
Every country has different rules and regulations regarding international packages. We follow the general guidelines set by the US Postal Service for international shipping that are not specific for any given country.
Customs regulations are often different for small packages versus large packages. Please be sure that you are aware of any specific customs regulations for your country. We will do everything we can to help you receive your package, but we cannot be responsible for packages that are detained in customs.
Return & Exchange Policy
Due to the nature of our organic & all-natural products, we cannot assure the purity of merchandise once it has been shipped. While other natural personal care companies will not accept any returns for that reason, WE ARE DIFFERENT. We mark each package as “FRAGILE” and “GLASS” to ensure gentle handling during the shipping process.
Your total satisfaction is our goal and we truly believe that you will love our products, but if you are unhappy, please let us know. We want you to have a positive experience and will work with you if you are not pleased with your purchase. If you want to return the product for a full refund—you got it! We may ask you for feedback, but your answer is of course at your own discretion.
Awakaba Organic Skincare is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Each product description on our website includes a complete list of ingredients.
People with sensitivities to any listed ingredient should not use the product. In case you are in doubt, always try the product on a small patch area and if at any time irritation occurs, discontinue use of the product.